PREVENT ELECTRICAL SHOCKS & FIRE
Stanton Electrical can inspect your home or office for electrical faults, potential electrical risks and hazards. This inspection will assist in identifying items that could be of concern. Following the inspection, you will be provided with a report on the findings highlighting any fixtures which may need attention.
ELECTRICAL FAULT WARNING SIGNS
A few key electrical fault warning signs include:
- Variation in the brightness of lights
- Appliances appear to be working less efficiently
- Fuses or circuit breakers blow regularly
- Minor electric shocks and ‘tingles’ from taps
- Shocks from electrical appliances
- Discoloured, melted or cracked fittings
- Noise or ‘sparking’ at light switches or power points
- The earth wire or green insulated wire has been damaged around your property.
Contact Stanton Electrical immediately if you have any concerns about your home or office electrical wiring. Our electricians take safety seriously.
SHARE THIS PAGE